Summer Solstice Arrives

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A most wintery Christmas morning...

Just in from clearing the bird feeders as most had been clogged due to the heavy wet snow that fell overnight.
The views from our warm home are of snow laden branches, birds in a feeding frenzy and banks of snow where ever the eye can see. Even though we are in a cul-de-sac with houses nearby, the snow on the ground and the light snow from above seem to give us more of a rural feeling than usual.

We have opened our presents, and now my sweetie Kim is reminding me that she has put a Christmas movie on....so I bid a Merry Christmas to one and all and with my cup of coffee I am heading for the living room.

Blessings,

Duncan

1 comment:

  1. merry christmas to you both, and blessings of the season

    leanne x

    ReplyDelete